If you’ve made it to this page, you’ve seen our job advertisement for a part time editor and probably interested in joining The Dad Network team.
Keep reading for all the information plus the application form but if you have any questions that haven’t been covered, don’t hesitate to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Editor
- To research, write and produce 3 interesting & provoking articles a week.
- To co-ordinate and edit the other contributors and their articles.
- To act as an ambassador for The Dad Network.
Skills & Competencies
The successful candidate must be:
- A whizz on email, WordPress & social media.
- Able to communicate well, both in written & in person.
- Good with people.
- Well organised
1 day a week = 8 hours per week
This would be a freelance arrangement, not employment. Please give your expected daily rate.
2 months initially, with a review at the end to potentially extend the position.
10th February 2017